Welcome
Congradulations for participating in the new, dangerously efficient medium for Rachel to voice her ramblings virtually unchallenged! As a valued reader, one of the elite in selection and sparse in number, you receive free of charge or obligation a semi-regular look-see into my erratic personal offerings of wisdom, news, hilarity, and insanity. AND coming soon: complete with photos, links, and other multimedia! (as soon as I can figure that stuff out).
Ok, so for my first installment: Dumbest Band Name of the Weekend ~
Parachute Man
They actually sing some fairly decent praise-y type music, but what's that all about? I can think of absolutely no Biblical reference or reason for such a strange moniker. (That's usually the reason for seemingly odd band names in Christian music. See: Jars of Clay, The Benjamin Gate, etc.)
So, contribute your own wacky band names. If you just want to recycle Dave Barry's ideas that would be fine as well, he's always good for a laugh. I seem to remember one involving weasels...

1 Comments:
hooray, another post? how's being back in cali treating you?
Post a Comment
<< Home